Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Vantage Point

Today my glorious new shredded t shirt from VPV arrived in the mail. It's tissue soft, cropped, and shredded to perfection. I'm in love. I snapped a few photos demonstrating a couple of different ways I'm going to wear it.





It will also look awesome with my high-waisted black skinny pants (which didn't make it into this post, as they are in the laundry).
Similar styles available at Vantage Point Vintage!

Have you got some awesome Vantage Point Vintage garments you'd like to show off? Have a photo shoot and send us pictures to be featured in the on our blog!


2 comments:

  1. Way cute!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate it! :)

    commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute top love it
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete