Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Style Crush

Kate Nash


My style crush this week is on the beautiful, talented, and (of course) amazingly stylish Kate Nash. Kate is an English singer/songwriter whose wardrobe is made up almost entirely of vintage dresses and skirts. She loves color and isn't afraid to try anything.

Kate's style is romantic and cutting-edge all at the same time, combining London street style with feminine vintage pieces.

I think I've seen two pictures of Kate in pants. She is almost always in a skirt or a dress, usually with tights. For some reason, I find that both strange and quaint. It's weird to think about living in dresses, yet it makes me nostalgic for the days when living in dresses was the norm.

Key Points:
-bright colors
-vintage dresses and skirts
-fearless experimentation
-tights
-cupcakes optional


1 comment: