Friday, November 5, 2010

VPV Weekly Find

Dan Post Cowboy Boots


Why we love them: The detail on these boots is incredible. They are beautiful. The low heel also makes them perfect to wear every day, wherever you go.
How to wear them: The Western look was pretty big among spring 2011 ready to wear lines. Pair these boots with jeans, denim shorts, or above-the-knee dresses and lots of chunky stone, bead, feather, and leather accessories.
If you need some inspiration, just click through some pictures of the cowboy boots queen herself; Taylor Swift. Taylor's style is so simple and sweet. She wears a lot of sun dresses with cowboy boots and lots of bracelets.



Get the boots here


6 comments:

  1. Cute boots, I live in midwest so whenever I go to events have to pair them with cowboy boots, love them
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...looks good! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing boots!

    I recently discovered your blog! It's a great read! love your pictures and you outfits! Your style is great! Im a fan:)

    I just became a follower!
    Hope you visit me and follow me back!

    Lots of love,
    FASHIONFABRICE

    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots, and i totally love Taylor she's amazing xox

    http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is wonderful and very original!

    http://fleaforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments on my blog...super sweet of you:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    I’m the MTV Style Blogger of the Week!!!

    ReplyDelete